Dialogue, Dialogue writing, Dialogues in English, Dialogue and conversation, Dialogue writing in English, Dialogue example

Learner By Himel
0



             Initiate a discussion where I am talking to the book seller.

Myself: Hello Excuse me , can I have something from you? a book please.

Book Seller: Sure! Of course, one can take some books as loans. Yes the type of books depends on the type of reader whether it is an academic reader, entertainment reader or just the reference type reader.

Myself: It is from sections that are sparingly used that I want books containing writings of Rabindranath Tagore. You by any chance receive any of his books?

Book Seller: Absolutely! Yes I have Tagore books, different books of Tagore. Moreover, could you have any specific instructions on something? If yes, which ones?

Myself: Ideally, I would like to borrow  Gitanjal Balaka and some of his novels.

Book Seller: Okays sure I didn’t know all these but from now I will know that for an organization that has more than one supervisor one cannot report the misconduct of the other supervisor to any other person apart from the supervisor I will also know that before I take any photograph of a person or an object I have to check whether the lighting of the room is appropriate or not. In specific, is borrowing large quantities of these specific books necessary at all?

Myself: Consequently, the man received the Nobel Prize. Can there be such Bengali families that they do not read Tagore’s books?

Book Seller: Well, that is actually a very important consideration, or more appropriately, an issue that cannot be ignored. Here are the books you asked for them.

Myself: What is my total, or how much will it cost me?

Book Seller: All of them start from as low as TK 1500 bien half of what the service used to cost.

Myself: Here's the money.

Book Seller: Thank you!


These are the lines of conversation of two friends who are concerned about problems of cyclones in our country.

Babul: Hey! How are you?
Kamal: I am fine, but I have several unhealthy disposition of cyclones in our country that somehow agitates my feelings.

Babul: You're so right. It's a big issue. In most cases it is the frequency of cyclones that can be a problem yes for the people dwelling in sea coasting areas.
Kamal: Cyclone is a calamity which disrupts the proper scrutation of the natural occurrences in an organized manner with the aim of developing the highest forms of disasters.Individuals endure great suffering.
My thorough justification is that as vegetation and animals are closer to the coast, the large waves will also drown the vegetation.
Babul: Yes, that is accurate. It has a significant impact on us. An equally important and relevant research question is raised by the following one: But what steps may be taken right now to try to counteract the negative impacts of these messages and reduce fear?

Kamal: Therefore, based on the need which is supposed to be met in this case, the need of the people, which is a shelter in cyclone, the government must provide shelter to the people. Translating the same, the weather reporters should be informative at the beginning and at any time possible so that the required groups help the victims.
Babul: You're absolutely right. Thanks, bye for now.
Kamal: I’ll see you. Later.


















Below, is a conversation between two friends whereby both of the friends are discussing their respective hobbies.

Kamal: Hi Jamal! Good morning.

Jamal: Good morning! 

Kamal: Wow! I really like the changes new that you have made to your garden. Has anyone advised you or have you visit any doctor/health practitioner for it?

Jamal: Well, here I can honestly say that I did not have any help at all for this Interview, I was on my own. It's my hobby.


Kamal: You do not have a flower garden I assume?

Jamal: You're right. I have a small garden which I partition into two; the one that has flowers and one which has the plants that we use in cooking.


Kamal: For how many years have you been implementing, at least partially, some of the activities of this approach?

Jamal: The above strategy I have being practicing over the past three years.


Kamal: That is a question that comes up: Which kind of reaction does the appeal seek to elicit among the people?

Jamal: It makes happy and joyful… I want to say that it makes healthy and fit as well As, the exercise also helps in keeping me healthy and fit. By the way, what do you do in your spare time, may I know what your hobby is?


Kamal: I like fishing.

Jamal: Oh wow that was so informative of you.


Kamal: Definitely! I love it and the lesson they learn is something like patience they need to learn.

Jamal: It is now time for school, oh well, I have to go. Catch you later.


Kamal: Oh yes, it is always nice to have a reunion let’s do it again!

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)